Monday, January 15, 2007

Here it is...

In my last post, I mentioned that I'd been thinking about the future of this blog. I am unsure as to who reads it and why and I was thinking, do I blog for my own benefit or do I actually want people to read this?

I've decided that the answer lies somewhere in-between, and that got me thinking some more...

Here's the outcome. I've decided that this blog will not change. I will continue to write as I please, regardless as to who (if anyone reads...) my blog is primarily personal and its main reason for existing is merely to allow me an excuse to write. So nothing will change, well, almost nothing...

I can now reveal that I have set up a new blog over at www.guestblogger.net. This blog will not be written by myself (although I may post). Rather I will invite people to write posts for it. This way the content will vary and it may make an interesting read, something which personal blogs sometimes do not.

You can visit the site at www.guestblogger.net and although anyone may leave a comment. The posts are by invite only so you must forgive me for having a bare site at the moment.

In closing, I'd like to encourage you to keep reading this blog (should you so wish) and also to pop along to the new one and 'leave comments'!

***EDIT: If you'd be interested in posting then email invites@guestblogger.net***

No comments: