Monday, January 22, 2007

Fancy a go at blogging?

I'm still on the lookout for posters over at www.guestblogger.net

I do have some posts on the way and things are starting to take off for the new site but I'm always on the lookout for interesting posts from interesting people.

If you'd like a go, why not email me (pthurst@gmail.com) and we can sort something out.

You don't have to register and I'm happy to post a biog at the end of each post so you can link to your own blog if you are an established blogger and if your new to all of this or just blogless then what better way to dip your toe in the water?

If you have any questions or are interested then give me a shout.

Paul

3 comments:

Kevin D said...

I'll write some stuff for you. I love blogging! Please add your blogs to fuelmyblog.com and if you want, you can take part in our radio show at some point?

KevinD
fuelmyblog.com

Anonymous said...

Paul,

I think the Guestblogger idea is a great one and have been waiting for the posts to start appearing...

So what kind of things are you hoping to have Guest post?

ebuford@gmail.com
edbuford.blogs.com

Paul Hurst said...

Hi Ed,

Thanks for visiting :-) I have some posts on the way from various sources but uptake is slow as the site is so new. I'm hoping that as it takes off, it will begin to self-fuel itself so thanks for hanging on in there.

I'm asking people to post on various topics but to start with they are professionally based so maybe if you wanted to blog about your work and how you use IT/blogging then that would look great on the site? Let me know what you think...

Kevin... I'd love you to write too, along similar lines or maybe you could tell us soething about fuelmyblog.com and tell us about what you offer to regular bloggers and why... Let me know about the radio stuff, I'd be happy to help out at any time.


Thanks

Paul