Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh no!... Not AGAIN!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back onto the internet. Paul Hurst strikes with yet ANOTHER blog!

Mediawatchblog.tv
is my latest pet project which is pretty self explanatory. For those who may need a bit more info, its a blog dedicated to cataloguing and commenting stories from the media perspective.

The blog may sit uncomfortably close to mediawatchblog.com however I thing that I'm offering something quite different than my fellow bloggers and hope they don't mind their new Tuvaluan neighbour too much!

You can check out the new blog at www.mediawatchblog.tv and please let me know what you think and throw me the odd-link or two if your a fellow blogger. I'd be very grateful.

1 comment:

mamucium said...

Hi Paul;

Thanks for the link again sir, favour returned!

Like the idea of a photomeet soon. I have a friend who needs to be shown the benefits of online stuff like Flickr etc. so I wouldn't mind throwing her in at the deep end as it were!

I'll figure out my free time over the next couple of weeks and I'll be back in touch.

Cheers

ED