Thursday, December 27, 2007

My journalism project for '08

I've been using my holiday time to think about work (hmmmm) and I've decided how I can combine my main hobby with my job.

You won't be surprised to hear it means the launch of yet another web based platform but I'm pretty sure that as the content gets added, it will be worth a visit on more than one occasion.

I have decided to dedicate some time to recording and presenting a series of photographs based around the concept of social documentaries. This means that I will be recording photosets centred around people, places and events.

The website is already online and I'd be very grateful if you would consider adding it to your bookmarks and checking it out every now and again.

Thanks a lot and enjoy the rest of the holidays!

No comments: