Saturday, June 30, 2007

Under attack?



This screengrab from BBC News 24 could possibly show the moment when the UK came under terrorist attack for the second time in 24 hours.

Taken at Glasgow Airport at around 3.15pm, the picture shows the moment that a 4x4 vehicle appears to have been driven into the terminal building.
Now obviously I'm not here to report on matters of fact, however I am writing to express my fear that once again, innocent civilians are being targeted by terrorist groups who seem intent to bring violence and evil into the streets and homes of everyday people.

As I watch these pictures I am both saddened and frustrated. Saddened that anyone would try to kill and injure members of the public. Frustrated that I cannot see the situation changing any time soon.

No comments: